Water Doctors PRO-2000 Under Sink Water Filter System
Water Doctors PRO-2000 Under Sink Quick Change Water Filter System With "-60" Threaded Filters
Simply replace your Water Doctors -60 filter heads and start using the standard threaded Omnipure "Q" series replacement water filter cartridges at a lower cost than the -60 threaded filter cartridges.
Only the filter heads will need replaced. Choose either the valved or non-valved heads shown below. The valved head will turn off the water to each filter as the cartridge is removed. If you wish an even easier way to upgrade order the full replacement system below which has the standad threaded Omnipure "Q" series heads and replacement quick change filter cartridges included. Simply disconnect the inlet and outlet tubes from the old system and connect them to the new system. Done!
Once you convert to the standard "Q" series head you will be able to start sanitizing your Water Filter system using the sanitizing cartridge listed below. You will need 2 to fully sanitize your system. They are reusable indefinately.
The PRO-2000 under counter water filter system uses John Guest ® quick connectors.
- Omnipure ® Q5605 5 Micron Sediment Replacement Water PrefilterOmnipure ® Q5605 5 Micron Sediment Replacement Water Prefilter "Q" Style Self Contained - "Q" Series Quick Connect. Learn More
- Omnipure ® Q5633 Carbon Replacement Prefilter and Post Water FilterOmnipure ® Q5633 Carbon Replacement Prefilter and Post Water Filter. "Q" Series Quick Connect Sanitary Change. Granular Activated Carbon - T33 GAC Filtration. Learn More
- Omnipure ® Q5621 Carbon Replacement Prefilter and Post Water FilterOmnipure ® Q5621 Carbon Block Replacement Prefilter and Post Water Filter. 10 Micron. Upgrade To Carbon Block From Standard GAC Carbon. No "Carbon Fines" Released. Learn More
- Chrome Air Gap Faucet - Long Reach GGN-FAUCET-AG-P
Chrome Air Gap Faucet - Long Reach GGN-FAUCET-AG-P. The perfect replacement faucet for under sink reverse osmosis systems. Works as air gap or non air gap.Learn More
- PuroTwist 2 Stage Quick Change Water Filtration Retro Fit System With FiltersPuRO Twist 2 Stage Quick Change Water Filtration Retro Fit System. PT2000-VH Includes one each of Q5605 and Q5633 filter cartridges. Works in place of the DuPure ® or ® Rayne "-60" Pure Blue - ® Omnipure -60 "Q" Series systems shown in the photo. Also used as the replacement for other systems preventing replacing the faucet. Since the system uses John Guest quick connectors it is very easy to install. Learn More
- Omnipure Q Series Q53XE Sanitizing Housing
Omnipure Q Series Q53XE Sanitizing Housing. 6" empty Q Series quick change filter cartridge used for sanitizing Omnipure, PuroTwist and converted DuPure reverse osmosis and under counter drinking water filtration systems.Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing.. Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- Chiller Daddy CHL-750XL Under Sink Water Chiller
Chiller Daddy ® CHL-750XL Under Sink Water Chiller - NEW TANK IS 25% LARGER than our previous chillers. Output Cold Tank Volume : 3 liter (0.8 gallon) Exterior cabinet is made of RUST FREE 304 SS Stainless Steel. Cold Water Container is made of SUS304 Stainless Steel. Inlets and outlets are 1/4" stainless steel 304. Includes a pair of quick connectors for a simple hook up. Output of Cold Water : 1.34 Gallons Per Hour (5 Liters 5L/H (<10C) Continuous Cold Water Output(cc/hr) 5,400. This is a high output, heavy duty undersink drinking water chiller. Great for use with a Reverse Osmosis System or drinking water filter system.Learn More
- Inline Water Shut Off Valve - Great For Refrigerators And Ice Machines
Inline Water Shut Off Valve - Great For Refrigerators And Ice MachinesLearn More
- John Guest ® Poly Tubing 1/4" For Pure Drinking Filter Water Systems
John Guest ® Poly Tubing 1/4" For Pure Drinking Filter Water SystemsLearn More
Be sure to check our Parts Department for important replacement parts for your Water Doctors PRO-2000 Under Sink Water Filter System such as O-rings, Faucets, Chillers, Fittings, UV Systems and more service parts for your pure water filter system. View maintenance and servicing tips for Water Doctors drinking water filter system online at our Installation & Trouble Shooting Guide.
* Water Doctors ® is the registered trademark of HMI Water Specialists, Minneapolis, MN USA, the manufacturer of Water Doctors brand drinking water filtration equipment. The replacement water filters listed above are not manufactured or endorsed by HMI Water Specialists. Rather, these replacement filters are manufactured by other companies. While these filters are compatible for use in Water Doctors PRO-2000 water filtration equipment, we make no representation as to whether using these water filters is consistent with the warranty and specifications applicable to Water Doctors equipment.